Показано с 21 по 23 из 23

Тема: Вступление в сангху и армия

Участник Аватар для Сергей Ч
    Традиция
    Theravāda
    Записей в блоге
    Цитата Сообщение от Сергей Хос Посмотреть сообщение
    Замечательная история!
    Значит, когда его постригали, не видели, что он не человек? Я думал, во времена Будды ясновидение у членов Сангхи было хорошо развито. Все же много архатов ...
    Ну так он же не Архатов напугал, а других монахов. К тому же запрет был после этого случая, а не до, вот видимо и постригли.

2. Спасибо от:

Bob (03.08.2012), Топпер- (03.08.2012)

Основной участник Аватар для Raudex
    Традиция
    Тхеравāда
    Цитата Сообщение от Сергей Хос Посмотреть сообщение
    Значит, когда его постригали, не видели, что он не человек? Я думал, во времена Будды ясновидение у членов Сангхи было хорошо развито. Все же много архатов ...
    Но те что постригли нага вероятно не были арахатами. Да и запрета пока не существовало, а так то может кто и знал из присутствующих на посвящении.
    Цитата Сообщение от Юй Кан Посмотреть сообщение
    Бханте, а в каком тексте изложена вся эта история?
    В Винае (Mv.I.63 [Тханиссаро б.])
    Now at that time a certain nāga was horrified, humiliated, and disgusted with the nāga-birth. Then the thought occurred to him: "Now, by what strategy might I be freed from the nāga-birth and quickly regain the human state?" Then he thought, "These Sakyan-son monks practice the Dhamma, practice in tune , practice the holy life, speak the truth, are virtuous and fine-natured. If I went forth among the Sakyan-son monks I would be freed from the nāga-birth and quickly regain the human state."

So, in the form of a brahman youth, he went to the bhikkhus and requested the Going-forth. The bhikkhus gave him the Going-forth, they gave him full Acceptance.

Now at that time the nāga lived together with a certain bhikkhu in a dwelling on the perimeter of the (monastery) territory. Then the bhikkhu, getting up in the last watch of the night, walked back and forth in the open air. The nāga, when the bhikkhu had left, fell asleep with his guard down. The entire dwelling was filled with snake; coils were coming out through the windows. Then the bhikkhu, (thinking,) "I'll enter the dwelling," opened the door. He saw the entire dwelling filled with snake; coils were coming out through the windows. On seeing this, frightened, he let out a shriek. Bhikkhus, running up, said to him, "Why, friend, did you let out a shriek?"

"This entire dwelling, friends, is filled with snake; coils are coming out through the windows." Then the nāga, having awakened at the noise, sat in his own seat. The bhikkhus said, "Who are you, friend?"

"I am a nāga, venerable sirs."

"But why did you act in this way?"

Then the nāga told the matter to the bhikkhus. The bhikkhus told the matter to the Blessed One. Then the Blessed One, with regard to this cause, to this incident, had the Community of bhikkhus convened and addressed the nāga: "You nāgas are not liable to growth in this doctrine and discipline. Go, nāga. Observe the uposatha on the fourteenth, fifteenth, and eighth of the fortnight. Thus you will be freed from the nāga-birth and quickly regain the human state."

The nāga, (thinking,) "It's said that I'm not liable to growth in this doctrine and discipline!" sad and unhappy, shedding tears, let out a shriek and left.

Then the Blessed One addressed the bhikkhus, "Bhikkhus, there are two conditions for a male nāga's reverting to his own state: when he engages in intercourse with a female of his own species, and when he falls asleep with his guard down. These are the two conditions for a male nāga's reverting to his own state."

4. Спасибо от:

Bob (03.08.2012), Pyro (03.08.2012), Сергей Хос (03.08.2012), Сергей Ч (03.08.2012), Топпер- (03.08.2012), Юй Кан (03.08.2012)

Основной участник Аватар для Bob
    Традиция
    Theravāda
    Цитата Сообщение от Сергей Чернявский Посмотреть сообщение
    Ну так он же не Архатов напугал, а других монахов.
    Напугать Архатов у него бы врядли получилось, при всём желании.

6. Спасибо от:

Сергей Ч (03.08.2012), Топпер- (03.08.2012)

Информация о теме

Участники, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (участников: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права